HOLY MOLY AMAZING FRIDAY FINDS LIST!! I’m still working on it (a few more hours to go) but it’s already loaded in AMAZING recommendations (one just went live – that one to the left, and the other went live a few days ago and a reader said it may be the best book she’s ever read).
Now THIS is my kind of weekend reading!!! 😀 Let’s read!! P.S. I just started Maestro and HOLY MOLY what a start!!
Lynn: Maryse I am so happy to hear you will be staring Maestro next! I cannot wait to hear your thoughts 🙂
Angie: You will NOT regret reading Maestro next. It’s a rollercoaster of a ride but I would get on that ride again and again. It’s already on my best reads list of 2023. I would like to recommend a “what to read after Maestro” list please & thank you. 📚🐛
P.S. Make sure to check out all of the latest Aimee recommendations in the audiobook section below. I don’t think I’ve seen her this excited in awhile!! 😀
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited for a one month free trial!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 for a one month free trial!
- Fumbled Past by Lauren Runow <— LIVE!!! LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! SPORTS ROMANCE & SHE HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO… and now she wonders… “...When my dad died, decisions had to be made, and I chose the one who held my heart. As I sit here in the stands, watching the one I didn’t choose fill my father’s role, I can’t help but remember our fumbled past. Wondering if I followed the right guy or what my life would have been like if I hadn’t…”
Nancy: 5* FUMBLED-PAST by Lauren Runow is a different kind of story than she has ever written before. I’ve read them all so I can safely tell you that it is…
…It is a love triangle, and if you remember your high school days, then you remember how many hearts were broken…
…she does make this very difficult decision, but I wasn’t happy with her choice. I so wanted it to be the other. I cried with emotion. You might like her choice, but you must read the book to learn who she picks….
- Before Us by Jewel E. Ann <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE AMAZING FEEDBACK!!
Natasha: this may be the best book I ever read. It’s going to take me a while to fall asleep. Im having all the feels right now!
Lynn: Jewel’s new book is another winner for me, unique and full of feels. What I love about her storytelling is that it is never the same story told over and over again. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Angie: I am definitely going to have to check out the Jewel E. Ann book. I have loved everything that I’ve read that she has written
Nancy: …A really enjoyable Rom-com. This is the story of Winnie, and her crush on her newly moved in next-door neighbor, Rex. He is divorced but has two adorable little girls…
…Rex is a retired Navy Seal that when he came home had taken a job as a firefighter and tried to ease back into civilian and family life. His marriage hadn’t survived and was how he became a single dad…
- Powerless: A Small Town Friends to Lovers Romance by Elsie Silver <— LIVE!!
- Vicious Bonds (The Tether Series Book 1) by Shanora Williams <— LIVE!!! SHE CAN HEAR HIS THOUGHTS! “...I was never meant to live an ordinary life, and when I’m dropped from the sky into a haunting forest, facing the barrel of an unknown man’s gun, I believe it to be true. Ruler of Blackwater, Caz Harlow, is the man behind the gun. He’s broody, calculating, commanding and, surprisingly, I can hear every thought that runs through his mind. Because I can, he wants me out of his world and sent back to where I came from, so he makes it his mission to find a way...”
- Sapphire (The Bratva Jewels Book 1) by JA Low <— LIVE!!
- Princess of Hawthorne Prep: A Dark, Enemies-to-Lovers High School Bully Romance by Jennifer Sucevic <— LIVE!!
- She Saw Me: First Series by Melody Anne <— LIVE!! MOODY & SCOWLING AND RECLUSIVE!! “…just when I think I’m getting myself together enough to normally function in society, in walks Lexa Crix and her angry son, Chance . . . and they’re in trouble. What’s a man to do? I can’t know something is wrong and sit back knowing I can help, can I?”
- Working with Bitches: Identify the Eight Types of Office Mean Girls and Rise Above Workplace Nastiness by Meredith Fuller <— ELA RECOMMENDS IT & I LOVE WHEN SHE ALL-CAPS HER RECOMMENDATIONS. She’s super-loving it when that happens!
Ela: HIGHLY RECOMMEND WORKING WITH BITCHES: Identify the Eight Types of Office Mean Girls and Rise Above Workplace Nastiness by Meredith Fuller
- The Red by Tiffany Reisz <— MONY LOVED THIS ONE!!
Mony: The Red by Reisz. Loved it. A man who comes out of nowhere. Eerie, seductive, erotic, puzzling, mysterious, never know what will happen next. Definitely not vanilla. Great writing.
Beth: I have a new release recommendation for you. Chaos by Kindle Alexander
Dev and Cash are from different sides of the tracks…and the law. Dev has the weight of his MC’s expectations and Cash has to bend the rules to get his man.
I loved the characters. They are so conflicted, yet so perfect together.
Angie: I also have book recommendation “Swear on my Life” by S.L. Scott. I googled what to read after Maestro (because I was in a book fog from reading it) and Swear on my Life was a suggestion I stumbled upon.
It is an enduring journey of love and family and the price you are willing to pay for both. It’s tragically heartbreaking and healing. If you’re looking for something to read next I recommend this one.
Mony: Just read Lessons in Chemistry and really enjoyed it! The characters (some quirky & some definitely not), the intense love between Elizabeth & __ (you have to read the book LOL), the stifling era (1950-1960s), women’s roles, even all that the real chemistry (LOL).
Not your usual romance. A rich story and very insightful author.
Mony: Broken Heart Syndrome (Broken Heart Series #1) by Susie Tate 4.5⭐ New-to me-British author. Part of my quest to read more GB, AUS, NZ authors this year.
This is a warm, slow burn, enemies-to-lovers story which starts off with reclusive Frankie and hot popular Tom in medical school. Unfortunately one night at the student bar, he publicly humiliates her and she’s devastated. Fast forward ten years later. They’re surprised to find that they will be working together in the same London hospital and go into enemies mode. Oh no! So good.
R. Renee: I’m finally reading The Martian and I’m loving it!! Maryse I remember how much you loved it too! I honestly didn’t think I would but it’s sooo good!
Maryse: OMG THE MARTIIIIIAAAAAANNN!!!! YESSSSS! Isn’t he hilarious? I actually ended up crushing on the author because I realized how clever he was. I love his voice. YES PLEASE!!!! Also here’s my review for this that haven’t read it yet.
R. Renee: OMG the author!! How does he know all that??!! He must have had some serious insider help from NASA! I’m at 80% and reading through so we can watch it tonight.
Maryse: I think they actually did really well with the movie. Loved it too, but that book was incredible. I have his latest “Project Hail Mary” so I will be reading that one soon.
R. Renee: I probably should have waited a bit before seeing the movie because I couldn’t help comparing the two. It was good, but I didn’t think it captured his emotions from the book at all. And they cut a lot of major stuff, but that’s to be expected. I’ll definitely be checking out Hail Mary.
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— 30 day FREE TRIAL.
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
Aimee: I finally had a good one that I finished today! Torrid Affair by Callie Anderson
Miscommunication is an understatement with this one and drama and a suspenseful ending!!!
Aimee: I’m late to the bandwagon for Lisa! I was pleasantly surprised by this one!!!
Aimee: The first one was soooo good!!! I usually shy away from the longer audible books. It kept my attention the whole time!!!! Voices were really good also.
Starting the next today!!!
UPDATE: The cat and mouse duet was awesome!
Aimee: Well… another one added to my Favorite list!!! My Torin by K Webster.
I loved it so much and looked it up to see if anyone on your site liked it too and it was a fan favorite!!! Casey Casey! ❤️
Aimee: I’m currently listening to the second book in The Ravenhood series and it’s sooooo good!! It’s by Kate Stewart. It’s suspenseful and a ménage and a love triangle and a revenge, I could keep going! I’m wanting all three guys to be with her but now I’m not sure what’s going to happen!!!
UPDATE: The second book in The Ravenhood was WOW just WOW!!! Listening to it was way worth it. This is going to be in my top 5 for all time favorites!!! I usually shy away from Maxine Mitchell but she truly redeems herself in this series. Joe Arden did a fantastic job as always!!! His emotion in his voice when narrating this book had me in tears almost believing it’s real.
You truly don’t know what will happen till the very end also and the author keeps you guessing and entertained the whole time!!! Can’t wait to listen to the last book!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
UPDATE: OMG I’m currently on the last book! If at all possible LISTEN TO IT!!! the male narrator is a favorite of mine but this has to be his performance of a lifetime!!! He puts so much emotion into this series!!! I have to say I still have 7 hours left in the last book and I’m now going to have to put this one at number 1 OF MY all time favorites! I think it’s the narrators who have done it for me. The female narrator is actually one of my least favorites… 😳 🤷♀️ but this is her best that I have heard of hers. It’s a DUET NARRATION!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Surprised By Her (Mainely Books Club Book 4) by Chelsea M. Cameron – February 14, 2023
- The Sweet Spot : Tanlines by Rochelle Allison | Feb 14, 2023
- A Romp with a Rogue: Regency Romance (Lords of Temptation Book 2) by Tammy Andresen – February 14, 2023
- The Rising (Unlawful Men Book 4) by Jodi Ellen Malpas – February 14, 2023
- Black Hellebore: Wraith Kings Book 3.1 by Grace Draven – February 14, 2023
- The Devine Doughnut Shop by Carolyn Brown – February 14, 2023
- Made For You (Made For Series 2) by Natasha Madison – February 14, 2023
- Love, Pucks, and Other Stories (Rush Hockey Book 4) by Elise Faber – February 14, 2023
- Dissolution by Rachel Van Dyken – February 20, 2023
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!