Kaitlyn Cimino / Android Authority
- A regulator in China has listed the battery capacities of the Galaxy Watch 6 and the Galaxy Watch 6 Traditional.
- The biggest variants of each fashions will share the identical battery.
- The brand new battery is a 5% enchancment over the Galaxy Watch 5.
Earlier leaks have steered that the Galaxy Watch 6 might see an improve for a battery. Due to a brand new itemizing from a China-based regulator, we could now know what to anticipate for battery capability.
In keeping with SamMobile, a regulator in China has posted a web-based itemizing for the Galaxy Watch 6. The itemizing is alleged to include the battery specs for each the usual mannequin and the Traditional. In keeping with the outlet, the usual mannequin and the Traditional will are available in two sizes with the biggest variants sharing the identical dimension battery.
Primarily based on the itemizing, right here’s what we will count on:
- Galaxy Watch 6 40mm (SM-R930/SM-R935): 300mAh battery
- Galaxy Watch 6 44mm (SM-R940/SM-R945): 425mAh battery
- Galaxy Watch 6 Traditional 42mm (SM-R950/SM-R955): 300mAh battery
- Galaxy Watch 6 Traditional 46mm (SM-R960/SM-R965): 425mAh battery
This new info aligns with what we’ve beforehand heard from rumors. Nonetheless, there’s no point out of a Professional machine. It’s doable that when earlier leaks talked about a Professional mannequin, they have been truly referencing the Traditional as an alternative.
If these are in reality the battery capacities for the usual version and the Traditional, that might imply every machine is getting roughly a 5% enchancment from the Galaxy Watch 5. Nonetheless, this could be a downgrade in comparison with the 590mAh battery discovered on the Galaxy Watch 5 Professional.
Along with the larger battery, it’s rumored that the Watch 6 might have some battery life enchancment options. One such function might see a MicroLED show put in within the machine as an alternative of a SuperAMOLED display screen.