If “activating Linux” sounds in any respect intimidating, worry not: the method could not be less complicated. All Chromebooks have an working system primarily based on Linux, and most permit customers to put in and run Linux-based apps. It goes like this.
- Click on the clock within the decrease right-hand nook of your Chromebook display.
- Click on the gear icon to entry Chrome OS Settings.
- Look alongside the highest of the window for a menu referred to as Linux or Linux (Beta).
These three steps will decide whether or not your Chromebook is ready to run Linux apps or not. If the Linux or Linux (Beta) menu does not seem beneath Settings, you will not be capable to run Linux packages. If it does, simply two extra easy steps will allow the machine to run Linux apps like Heroic Video games Launcher.
- Click on the Linux or Linux (Beta) possibility.
- Observe the onscreen directions.
The method of activating Linux apps differs barely between varied Chromebook fashions, however all of them present step-by-step directions. As soon as you’ve got accomplished them, all that is left is to put in the Heroic Recreation Launcher app!